In this quick guide, you will find out how to locate titles and subheading ideas for your article. There are potentially many ways that you could do this, but I find this to be one of the quickest.
Use This Guide To Find Title And Subheadings Quickly
Follow the step by step guide below and you will be coming up with hundreds of article titles and subheadings in no time! In this example, the topic used will be tow truck.
1.Type tow truck into google, or whatever your topic is. Click the image below to open new tab for google search.
2. Locate the questions box in the search results. Select one of the questions from the list inside the box, as you can see in the image below.
In this instance I chose, How much does a tow truck charge, it just sounds like a more helpful article title from the list.
4. Type your selected question back into the Google search box.
5. Scroll to the questions box on the page and select appropriate questions that are relevant and that work with your title.
Use these for your subheadings. You may need to adapt these subheading ideas to suit your article. You can also type one of these into search to locate even more.
Article and Subheading Ideas That were found using this method. Notice the relevance the subheadings are to titles.
Can my car be towed without warning?
-Why Would it get towed?
-How do I find my car if it’s been towed?
-Can I get my car out of impound without paying?
How much does it cost to tow a car in Melbourne?
– How much do tow trucks charge per km.
– How much does it cost to tow a car 100 kilometres.
– How much Would It Cost To Tow My Car From Melbourne To Sydney?
Does my insurance cover a Tow Truck Service?
-Does your insurance go up if you get towed?
-Does getting towed affect insurance?
For more information about how to find title and heading ideas quickly, watch the youtube video below.
Now you know a great way to find titles and subheadings for your helpful and informative articles. You won’t get stuck for hours anymore, looking at the ceiling and wondering what to write about. There are of course many ways to get ideas. You can try searching on youtube, facebook and other platforms. This just happens to be one of the most efficient in my experience.